Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

                      Class Evaluation

    What I like about this class is that we learn how to be a better person and understand why it is important. I like how we do post about new ways to become a better person. I also like that we learn how to code and use scratch.
    What I don't like about this class is that it is to quite. Also, we do not write in our exploring computer science journal as much as our life planning goals journal. We do not learn about the parts of a computer and I believe that we should.
     I recommend you to show us about computers first, then help us by making us understand that it is important to be a good person. I would love to learn about computers more and be able to know how to work them. 
    A highlight in this class is for me is that I like that you try your best to make us a better person. I feel that someone who is having trouble in their life or is choosing the left should come talk to you. 
    I did do my best in this class because I need all my credits in order to graduate. If a get lazy and not do my work I would fail the class and that would be a problem. I would try my best by coming to class, paying attention and bringing my life planning goals journal.
    I am reading and writing in my life planning goals journal because I feel comfortable writing down my goods and also writing down how my days are going. Once I write down in my journal my moods change and I think about what is better for me to do and choosing what is right.
    I am committed to become a CTR person because I believe that it is a good choose to do. It can help me go though a good path in my life. 
Image result for be a better person

No comments:

Post a Comment

                            Class Evaluation The things I like about this class is that Mr. Haymore teaches us how to Choose The Right, ...